domingo, 9 de junho de 2013

aqualake

Look what I found at the carboot sale. I went a little bit...



Look what I found at the carboot sale. I went a little bit crazy. Only around £1 each mwheh :P

Audio



Photo



Well, i’m amazed. Sean (synth player) from the band freezepop tweeted me! Which is one of my...

Well, i’m amazed. Sean (synth player) from the band freezepop tweeted me! Which is one of my favorite bands :D

watch our newest video. i just realized if you wear headphones...



watch our newest video. i just realized if you wear headphones you can hear what i say at the beginning "do i look like a white person" lol my way of saying is the iso high or low

Ok so since I was little I didn't like the taste of meat Chicken and fish but my parents always made me eat them. Now I have just started living by myself and I'm becoming vegan but the thing is that I never get full with what I eat I even get dizzy sometimes and I also get full but after 30 minutes I'm hungry again, what do you recommend me to eat? Or do you have any recipes because I'm new in this and I'll really appreciate if you helped :3

Hmm well, you just got to make sure you snack on things like nuts between meals perhaps. There's lots of other things too. Anything with a lot of protein in will help to keep you full. So try somethings made with tofu?  I'm not the best person to ask because i'm not the best vegan. I can literally get full up on a bowl of plain rice and i've always eaten quite plain foods. But I know what you mean with feeling faint. Tea with sugar helps me. Or a little snack if it gets really bad. Maybe you just need some time to adjust to eating less? Just remember most humans eat way too much as it is. We don't need half as much food as people think!

pika



pika

Photo



Photo







thejogging: 3 Seconds to View x Infinity, 2013 Snapchat from...



thejogging:

3 Seconds to View x Infinity, 2013

Snapchat from 'Soon' installation 

extreme indecisiveness should be listed as a disability

extreme indecisiveness should be listed as a disability

my mood has been up and down all week which basically means deep depression with a flutter of...

my mood has been up and down all week which basically means deep depression with a flutter of sadness occasionally

Ugly



Ugly

I answer B



I answer B

Photo



Video



i need to get bigger better mirrors in my house to take photos of myself in

i need to get bigger better mirrors in my house to take photos of myself in

Photo



Did Kota koti and you ever speak/text/message/inbox/e-mail/called/etc. To each other?

A couple times, yes. She's sweet

I wanna see you, xiaorishu and possibly Venus angelic vlogging together

ha.. well xiao and venus are like arch-enemies so doubt you'll see that anytime soon :'D

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário