quarta-feira, 5 de junho de 2013

Swarthy Villain

curvyisthenewblack: Nadia Aboulhosn



curvyisthenewblack:

Nadia Aboulhosn

Photo



Photo



Photo



UK Kitchen Nightmares: Gordon Ramsay calmly narrates the situation of a failing restaurant and strolls in to meet the owner. They sit down and have a casual heart to heart about the restaurant's weak points.

UK Kitchen Nightmares: Gordon Ramsay calmly narrates the situation of a failing restaurant and strolls in to meet the owner. They sit down and have a casual heart to heart about the restaurant's weak points.
American Kitchen Nightmares: The owner, manager, and chef of a failing restaurant argue violently with each other and customers until Gordon Ramsay comes swooping in riding a motorcycle and forcefully defuses the situation.

I appreciate everyone who stuck with me in the pre-beard days

Photo











Photo



My Tumblr...



My Tumblr Crushes:

  1. alittlebitridiculous
  2. mamajules1975
  3. cuddlemetillthemoonfalls
  4. sushigrade
  5. memewhore
  6. lady-haylo
  7. rockshowgirl
  8. missmirim
  9. bigsmack199

Photo





How many ears does Captain Kirk have?

hollyjollykirkmas:

Three! A left ear, a right ear, and the final front ear

wow

tumblino: monksbigdamnblog: tristinawright: redvedev: givefoo...

















tumblino:

monksbigdamnblog:

tristinawright:

redvedev:

givefoodtome:

Breakfasts from around the world!

Top to bottom: 

England

Brazil 

Canda, USA

Germany

Italy, France

Japan

god

gods I love breakfast

England looks fanfuckingtastic

o lord

XKit: Chrome: System restores, corrupt profile settings and XKit re-installing itself

XKit: Chrome: System restores, corrupt profile settings and XKit re-installing itself:

xkit-extension:

Before I start: I'm still studying for the finals and stuff, so I'll keep this short. After this weekend, I am hoping to fix the few reminding bugs on XKit 7 and add more new features.

I took a break to read some bug reports, reset some PINs and respond to a few asks, but will be leaving soon.

As far as I know now, performing a system restore on Windows breaks your Google Chrome profile settings file. I'm basing this on a lot of bug reports I've received saying that the problem started after performing a system restore.

If XKit 7 keeps re-installing itself on Chrome with (or without) a system restore, it means your Chrome profile file is corrupt, and can't save XKit data. This causes XKit to keep re-installing itself since every time it installs, Chrome can't save the data it received.

I'm not sure if there is a way to "fix" your Chrome profile file, but I know a workaround is to create a new user from Chrome menu (top-right button on the window with three lines) > Settings > Add New User..

Some suggested that opening a new Incognito window and installing XKit there works too, but I can't confirm this. It might or might not work.

This is beyond my control, so I can't do anything except suggest the actions above. My apologizes.

mistergookey: Song of Storms dubstep remix.  OMG



mistergookey:

Song of Storms dubstep remix. 

OMG

Photo



Abandoned Yugoslavian Monuments by Jan Kempenaers













Abandoned Yugoslavian Monuments by Jan Kempenaers

Photo



pretty-procrastination: Series: Lolita Arvida Bystrom



pretty-procrastination:

Series: Lolita 
Arvida Bystrom

imwithkanye: The Hobbit. Evangeline Lilly as Tauriel, an elf...



imwithkanye:

The Hobbit. Evangeline Lilly as Tauriel, an elf warrior, in the upcoming sequel. [ew]

virginitity: *orders happy meal* *not the toy i wanted* *not happy*

virginitity:

*orders happy meal*

*not the toy i wanted*

*not happy*

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário