sexta-feira, 7 de junho de 2013

my work

by Hajin Bae



by Hajin Bae

by Hajin Bae



by Hajin Bae

By  Oilhack ← Just follow, Can you see that more beautiful...





By  Oilhack ← Just follow, Can you see that more beautiful works!!

OMG! My Dear Grammar Police! You are saved me! Thank you!!...



OMG! My Dear Grammar Police! You are saved me! Thank you!! lol

And  another Dear Grammar Police his named  aboyrunningwithwolves said me it: Hello there! I know you're still learning English, which is why I hope you're not angry at me for pointing out a small grammatical mistake in your new post "I wanna" means "I want to(" so written out the sentence would read "I want to just a kiss"- it's kind of a mix-up of "I just wanna kiss" and "I just want a kiss". In the first version "kiss" is a verb(동사). In the second version "kiss" is a noun(명사). I apologize if I am coming over as rude, I just thought you'd want to know <3

Photo



Inspired by Annie Lennox - Love song for Vampire, from...





Inspired by Annie Lennox - Love song for Vampire, from DraculaHajin Bae

Unknown Model & Photography credits,
If you already know beatuiful them, please notice me :)

Inspired by Annie Lennox - Love song for Vampire, from Dracula....



Inspired by Annie Lennox - Love song for Vampire, from Dracula. Hajin Bae

Inspired by Annie Lennox - Love song for Vampire,...



Inspired by Annie Lennox - Love song for Vampire, from Dracula. Hajin Bae

bryjins: For more: Follow us here  



bryjins:

For more: Follow us here  

Say hello to Polar bears, by Hajin Bae



Say hello to Polar bears, by Hajin Bae

★ 3 years ago it's happened to me ★

American Girl girl said me: Your drawings are just bomb! Me Hajin Bae replied: OMG!! My drawings...

▲ Rita Lee - She Loves You In  my diary Fall 2007, I hearing...



▲ Rita Lee - She Loves You

In  my diary Fall 2007, I hearing this song. 

by Hajin Bae



by Hajin Bae

Inspired by Pet Shop Boys - Liberation by Hajin Bae



Inspired by Pet Shop Boys - Liberation by Hajin Bae

Inspired by the song of  2nd Moon (두번째 달) - The Western Sky (서쪽...





Inspired by the song of  2nd Moon (두번째 달) - The Western Sky (서쪽 하늘에) by Hajin Bae

This photo was taken winter. But my camera & my eyes reflected that sea of the summer. And this music to me just like a clear sparkling water.

Listen The Western Sky 

by Hajin Bae



by Hajin Bae

Say hello to Polar bears, by Hajin Bae



Say hello to Polar bears, by Hajin Bae

Bonnie by Hajin Bae



Bonnie by Hajin Bae

I am using drawing and painting older version of Photoshop CS2....





I am using drawing and painting older version of Photoshop CS2. I was not uncomfortable at all. Furthermore, because I still have all the features of the older Photoshop CS2  - Hajin Bae

"If she's amazing, she won't be easy. If she's easy, she won't be amazing. If she's worth it, you..."

"If she's amazing, she won't be easy. If she's easy, she won't be amazing. If she's worth it,...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário