quarta-feira, 5 de junho de 2013

thoughts - dreams - motivations

Me an my babymuva



Me an my babymuva

virginhands: sloppylovejingle: clothesoverher: Rick Ross...



virginhands:

sloppylovejingle:

clothesoverher:

Rick Ross "attempting" to moonwalk in the Colombia Remix video.

I HAD to make a gif of this! lol

LLLLLLLLMMMMMMMMMMMFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bye!

lmfao no way

lmao

😩

143human: beingjenelle: i just wish i knew who the artist...







143human:

beingjenelle:

i just wish i knew who the artist was… 

WHO IS THIS ARTIST! I BOWS DOWN TO THY CREATIVENESS! 

fuuuckinginsane: Lmao 🙈Lmao



fuuuckinginsane:

Lmao

🙈Lmao

Photo



Photo



CirocBoyz



CirocBoyz

My lady



My lady

Turn down fa wah?



Turn down fa wah?

hvrdstyle: Kanye West performing "Hey Mama"





hvrdstyle:

Kanye West performing "Hey Mama" 

Awwwwwww



Awwwwwww

Photo



Photo



floodinginbitches: depresssive: d-r-u-g-d-e-a-l-e-r: 15 year...



floodinginbitches:

depresssive:

d-r-u-g-d-e-a-l-e-r:

15 year old student jumps from a 5th story window at school because of being bullied. Stop bullying.

woah I saw this like 5 minutes ago and it only had 600 notes


That one guy in the back though. He's the only one who ACTUALLY runs to him. As the the others just walk.

rebelliousvisions: YEEZUS!



rebelliousvisions:

YEEZUS!

Photo



Crying



Crying

so I'm saying, lemme eat the cake and throw some good D at it

Lol

Awww Man I love my bitches



Awww Man I love my bitches

😩



😩

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário