sexta-feira, 7 de junho de 2013

Tenebris

Photo



awww you're sooo cute *-*

Thank you! :3

This is what I do in my free time.



This is what I do in my free time.

ASK ME

ASK ME

Photo



rrrradar: Artist: Tom Pregiato. Info: tompregiato.com



rrrradar:

Artist: Tom Pregiato. Info: tompregiato.com

Photo



Photo



maudelynn: After you shoot for the moon… 1910s papermoon...



maudelynn:

After you shoot for the moon…

1910s papermoon postcard

Photo



nicoonmars: maddy.



nicoonmars:

maddy.

layinthefire: by ~MMozolewski



layinthefire:

by ~MMozolewski

"And I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any..."

"And I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more."

- Franz Kafka (via fassadenmensch)

Photo



Photo



Photo



lesangnoir:  Symbiosis. By Marta Orlowska (Harrogate, United...









lesangnoir:

 Symbiosis. By Marta Orlowska (Harrogate, United Kingdom)

 


Photo



Photo



Photo



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário